Friday 18 December 2009

Trying to focus and be productive.


Something happens every year, around the 2nd or 3rd week of December. I start feeling like the holidays have already started. I start feeling like I deserve ending work early, coming in later and eating what ever I want because "its practically the holidays"! This year the problem is that I actually have a lot of work to do before the year is over. I'm finishing up details for the summer collection, laying out the look book and catalogue, re- working a few areas where I think I can improve and coming up with a list of business goals for 2010 (I need lists and goals for everything or else I do nothing). One of my goals for 2010 is to launch Cha Cha in retail stores. So far I have been fortunate enough to sell everything from my website alone, I have come quite comfortable with is but I decided I needed to push it further. If anyone has some store suggestions in your area, somewhere a Cha Cha handbag may like to live, (for a short time only of course) please let me know!

No comments: