Tuesday 27 April 2010

Book Review- REWORK by Jason Fried & Jason Heinemeier Hansson

I sat down and read REWORK in one afternoon, and considering my 20 second attention span, that's saying a lot. This is a great book that clicked with me in many ways. It really articulated a lot of issues that I have been working over, but have not been able to put into words. Unlike many other business related books, "REWORK" really speaks to you not at you. I think it's a great read for anyone who owns a business or is thinking about staring a business.
Here is just one of the many quotes that stood out to me.

" Inspiration is a magical thing, a productivity multiplier, a motivator. But it wont wait for you. Inspiration is a now thing. If it grabs you, grab it right back and put it to work."


No comments: