Tuesday 18 January 2011

Dreaming of Summer

It's cold here in Canada. It's to be expected, its winter. But that doesn't mean I am happy about it. I can't wait till I can step out of the house in sandals instead of piling on so many layers that I look like a sausage women. Till summer arrives, all I can do is day dream. Working on  a few summer projects helps.
 Here is a peak at some canvas totes I am making for summer. Each one is hand-painted, and silkscreened with some cha cha graphics. These light weight totes will make great beach bags. More pictures to come soon.
I bought this pattern in a clear out bin a while ago. My goal is to learn how to make a wrap around dress by the time dress season is here. Following someone else's patterns are tough for me, but I am gonna give it a try.

No comments: