Thursday 27 January 2011

Spring can't come fast enough!!


So, I am starting to get used to a very quiet work space with the absence of my friend Louis. After having a just a few days to adjust I take comfort knowing that he lived pretty fun life and although I will miss him greatly, this is just the cycle of things. His passing really forced me to look at the past 10 years, and get excited about the next 10. I am going to start by looking forward to SPRING!!! I can not wait.  I was born in Canada, lived here all my life and really do love it,  but I don't think I will ever get used to the evils of winter.
I am going to distract my self by working hard on the Spring line. I have incorporated a lot more of the painted canvas and so far am pretty happy with the results.
The new line will launch Thursday February 17th. Till then, I will post lots of pictures of the progress right here.


No comments: