Thursday 1 November 2012

Did You Know???


 Did you know that you can borrow movies and music from the library, for FREE??!!! I guess I aways sort of knew this, but never took advantage of it until recently. I live just around the corner for a library so it's very convenient. I walk over there at lunch and usually pick 5 movies for the week. I don't often get a chance to watch all of them, but who cares, its free! I end up watching movies that I may have normally missed because I did not want to risk $5 on them in the video store (or itunes or where ever people get movies from these days, Im out of touch). I borrow new movies, old movies, documentaries and occasionally a foreign language film to listen to while I work. I like hearing other people talk, but I sometimes enjoy not know what they are saying.

No comments: