Monday 21 November 2011

Join me at Crafternoon Tea!


Normally at this time of year I would be getting ready for the Toronto One of a Kind Show but I have decided to sit this season out. Since I recently made the decision to switch from working with new leather to recycled leather I wanted to make sure I had the new line just right before I made the huge investment into such a large show.
So this Saturday I am looking forward to taking part in Crafternoon Tea. This is the 7th edition of the Indie Craft/Fashion Market. There will be 25 local vendors and the admission fee is either a donation of toiletries or stocking stuffing or a $2 donation to the target charity.
I will be bringing along scarves, recycled clutches, pouches and small bags. Stop by and say hi this Saturday!

When: November 26th 11am to 5pm
Where: 947 Queen St. East at Carlaw ( Queen East Pres. Church), Leslieville

1 comment:

Ibifiri Kamson said...

lovely. love your bags and your website.
sending you a mail soon.
www.secretlilies.blogspot.com