Thursday 22 August 2013

What are you reading this summer??



Do I judge books by their cover? Yes, often. That is why I chose this one. But luckily I enjoyed the story even more then the cover. I highly recommend. 


I read this one while we were on vacation in the forrest, it seemed an appropriate chose. I love reading stories about things I would never do, ie. hike for months solo, climb Mount Everest, go to war and so on. I am just not that tough of a person, I will have to live through books and expereicne these things second hand.


I figured I should make an attempt to learn something this summer so I picked up this one. Sometimes these types of books can be a little dry and they take me ages to read. But this was the exception. I thought it was really interesting to learn how so many dangerous ingredients end up in our food. Really makes you think twice before grabbing your next meal out of a box.


I love these little pocket sized books from the 70's. I just started this one, I'm just 20 pages in but already entertained. Diana Ross is on the cover, it has to be good.

What are you reading?? Any suggestions?

No comments: